Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning Sugar Levels

There isn't much news to report this morning other than Katie's blood sugar levels and her general health before heading to Fletcher Allen. Her blood sugar level was 85 this morning, which is the highest reading she has had since we started measuring her levels last week. That could be due to the fact that she had a big past snack at 9 o'clock last night or it could be due to the fact that I just opened a new bottle of test strips and this was the first test with the new strips. Time will tell.

Katie was feeling fine this morning, and after coming to terms with the fact that she couldn't eat breakfast, she headed off to Fletcher Allen in good spirits. I stayed home to work on the floor with Larry. Already the floor is a lot further along than where I left it last night. It took him about 5 minutes to solve the problem that stumped me last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,
Just a note so you know your blogs are read frequently and the updates truly appreciated so I don't feel I have to bother you with a call all the time.
Don't feel bad about the carpentry skills...your computer skills more than make up for them.
Glad Katie went off happily...
How is Josh liking camp?
Love you all
hugs and kisses
Nana

Anonymous said...

P.S. I wouldn't be anonymous if I could remember my username and password...no surprise...such are my computer skills...good thing I'm better at ...???... well I must be better at something!