Friday, August 29, 2008

Changing of the Guard

My parents helped us out today after Amy's mother headed back to her own home last night. Being able to count on two sets of parents to help us out really makes a difference. We can both go to work knowing that Katie is happy and safe at home by people who know her and love her as much as we do. It makes that one aspect of our lives a little less stressful.

Katie did well today while hanging out with my parents. She managed to squeeze in two naps and a walk around town in her stroller. She also got over her latest bought of constipation several times over again. The struggle for regularity has not yet been won, but at least it is the only struggle that we are engaged in at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

My name is Jim McKee and I'm from Pittsburgh PA. I was up in Vermont for about five months last winter working with someone you know! Kim Kelly at MineSafety Appliances.
Actually, he was working (just ask him, he'll tell you) I was along for the ride. Just to let you know that you are in my prayers ......... and I don't pray much. I suspect when God sees me signing in, he pays attention!!!!
Kim tells me you are a "fighter". Make sure you continue to keep your chin up ....we're all right here with you.

Take care,

Jim