Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Business as Usual

We are now in a holding pattern. Katie felt fine this morning and then as the day wore on her temperature, breathing rate and heart rate all rose while her blood pressure dropped. By 4pm this afternoon she reached 101.5 and felt pretty bad. The nurse gave her some Tylenol at that point. That brought everything back under control and she is now feeling fine again. She is talking, sitting up and eating.

I am back at my brother's house tonight and Josh and Kyler are getting ready to spend the night in a tent setup on the floor. They are both extremely excited. Of course we also wound them up a little by going to Pizza Put for dinner and playing a couple of rounds of Laser Tag. Now I have to sit down and get some college work done. This also happens to be the last week of a course that I am taking and I have some work due Wednesday night and again Sunday night.

No comments: