Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home With Grandma

Katie is home today and she is staying with her Grandma Kathy while Amy and I both go to work. We were able to leave her this morning without any fuss at all. She was getting ready to eat breakfast and happily waved goodbye as we walked out the door. She is feeling pretty well after spending a night in her own house. Of course, she didn't sleep in her own bed... She snuggled in beside her mother and took over bed space to such a degree that I eventually gave up and snuggled in beside Josh instead. We need a bigger bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bed full sounds like alot of loving. I am very glad Katie is home. How was Joshs first week of school? Has he met my friend Jorden yet? Well love to all Aunt MIchelle

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that Katie is home and doing well. Like I said she willalways come around. She is such a strong little girl. I Love her. Tell her Roxy Loves her and Josh. Have a cold so I am going to bed.
Love to all
Roxy

PleaseRecycle said...

Hi Kelleys,

My daughter Mollie is 4 and has ALL. She was diagnosed in June of this year. She loves reading about other kids who are going through the same thing as her (and I find it a good source of support!).

Just wanted to say hello and best wishes to you and your family.

Mollie's blog is www.allaboutmollie.blogspot.com

Take care,
Sarah