Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hero of the Day

Special thanks to Kim, Michelle, Justin and Mikey Kelley. They have been raising money for Katie, they found frozen pancakes for Joshua, so he will never do without, and they continue to cheer us all on. We are grateful for their help. Rick was surprised to receive a call from our local radio station, WMOO. Justin contacted them with Katie's story, and they gave him air time; our Katie is famous!

Thanks to Rhonda and Patty for warm blankets, too, and thanks to our students, who continue to behave themselves beautifully and to troop right along in our absence, making it easy for us to go back to work and to combine our new projects.

The people of the Northeast Kingdom are so generous...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as us students can help.

Anonymous said...

If you ever need a babysitter for her or Josh call me(Amanda) at 754 8787.

Anonymous said...

HI all
I hope everything is well tonight. Thinking of you all and love you all very much.If we can do anything else let me know.
Love aunt michelle

Anonymous said...

HEY,
I hope everything is going good. I have been pulling some strings and calling people for the walk-a-thon. im hoping i can get in touch with some Lake Region Students and see if they may want to help. If posible i would love to see Katie's bright and shiny face at the walk-a-thon. Im very excited to see how happy she looks in so many of the pics you have posted. Again i hope all is well and if you need ANYTHING, please dont hesitate to ask or call my cell....305-389-8253 you can pretty much reach me there anytime of the day. (even if its just a fishstick run or maybe some pancakes..lol)....Keep on keepin on. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!..

-JUSTIN

Heather said...

Hi Kelley's,
I'm not going to call you tonight as I'm sure you're busy getting ready for tomorrow. Rick, I will call you in the am and plan on bringing some lunch in for you at the hospital. Ryan says hello and thanks so much for all the blogging as I've been printing them and sending them down... he can't wait to get back so he can be of more support. Hope you all had a good day. Hugs and Kisses for Josh and Katie. Love you, Auntie Heather

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Sorry to hear no food for today. But just think what tomorrow will bring. All Kinds Of Food...... For you.... Just hang in there all of you. Don't come home tonight. The roads are very bad I hear. And supposed to be most of the night. Have the best day possible. And think positive. Lots of love to all
Roxy