Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sleeping Through the Night

Every now and then we get a lucky break. Last night, we got one of those breaks. Katie slept through the night in her own bed. In fact, it is 10 past 7 in the morning and she is still sleeping. Of course Amy got up a couple of times in the night just to see why Katie hadn't woken up yet, and I woke up first thing this morning in a small panic wondering the same thing, but she is genuinely asleep and sleeping quite soundly. I am very happy for her. She needed the rest. Sometimes the chemo really sucks the energy out of her.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good Morning!
I'm glad everyone had a restful night! I hope your day will be as good as the night.
Talk to you later.
Love, Auntie Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, MY Gosh she is just such a doll.
I do not know her but I Love her. You guys are doing so well with her. It is so hard. Thinking of you all and praying.
Love you Lots.
Roxy