Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Saturday Morning at Home

This morning is like many other Saturday mornings. We started out with a leisurely breakfast and then I started gathering recycling while Amy started doing chores around the house and Katie started watching a movie. Not terribly exciting, but pleasantly normal. So where is Josh? Well, his absence is pretty normal for a Saturday morning as well. He spent the night with Robin. He is always begging to spend Friday nights with her and we give in quite often.

The rest of the day is up in the air. Amy wants to get outside and do some planting. I want to get a little grading done and we both want to get Katie out and about. I think our first stop of the day will be the hardware store. What better place for a toddler to stretch her legs. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have the morning planned out. I talked to a girl at Jimmy kwik who was very happy to let me know that she saw Katie the day before. She is a very populer little girl. Love you all Aunt Michelle

Tina Miller said...

Glad to hear your day is going good. I am going up to my moms and i wanted to leave a little something for the kids and was wondering if you thought it might be ok to leave it with Rick and Jean? I also wanted to know what size shoe does Katie wear? I will give you my e-mail mmboyz@roadrunner.com if you could let me know that would be great! Thanks
Tina

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!
I can not believe there is such a change in that little girl in such a short time. Yippee Katie. And Josh you should be very proud of what you do to make your sister so happy. What a good boy!!!!!
All I can say is everyone is breathing better now.
All of you take care.
Lots of Love
Roxy