Monday, July 21, 2008

Unimproved

Katie's day today was much the same as yesterday except for the fact that she seems to have conquered the constipation issue at least for now. She took several naps today, and when she wasn't napping she was lying on the couch or nibbling at some food. No playing and no leaving the house. Those things would have required more energy than she was willing to put forth.

Josh and I did get out of the house for a bit today and we went berry picking and fishing. We found plenty of berries, but not so many fish. We still had a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Katie is not feeling well these days. I am also sorry for not writing, work is keeping me very busy.I love you all very much and think of you often. You are in my prayers always. Hugs and kisses. Love Aunt Michelle
PS if you need anything just give me a yell

Anonymous said...

Roxanna Says
I am so sad for Katie and all of you. She so full of it when she is feeling well.Better days coming for you all. I pray that it will come as soon as possible. I Love you all and think of you all the time. Call if I can help. Would really love to. I do not feel like I have done enough.
Love Roxy