Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Done

Katie came through her treatments today just fine. She had a great morning in fact despite the long period of fasting. I guess that big snack before bed last night really did the trick. We are still in the hospital right now, and I found a computer with access to the web so I thought I would put out a quick update. It's nearly 3pm and we still have about another 30-45 minutes left hooked up to her port. Then we have to head down stairs for an x-ray to determine why her foot hurts. After that, we are headed to the toy store and then out to eat. So, we aren't likely to get home until late this evening. I'll post some more details then, but know that everything is good at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelleys
I'm really glad Our Katie girl did so well. Please do post a time of when you will have the cam on, i wanna see how big she's gotten, it's been a long time since i've seen her.

All our love
Ashley, Hunter, and Cody