Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Good Days In a Row

Wellit has been a while since we posted to the blog and Katie has been feeling great ever since my last post. Previously, I blamed her generally bad mood and blah feelings on the steroids, however, she has continued taking the steroids and she has just been a happy little angle again. I'm not sure why or how, but I'll take it. My new theory is that she was feeling the effects of the doxorubicin and that might be what was giving her the hard time earlier in the week. Today is the last day of steroids for now. She gets a seven day break from them. However, we are in Burlington as I write this so that she can get another dose of doxorubicin and vincristine. If she feels bad again in a few days, we'll know that the steroids weren't the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I've been keeping up with your family on this blog. Our prayers are with you all the time! I'm so impressed with Katie Grace's strength and with the energy and love your family and friends have brought to this battle. Surely, that will be worth as much as any steroid or chemo! If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. Lots of love, April