Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late Night Post

So it's 1AM and it might be a little late to post to the blog, but I thought I should leave a quick message. Katie is sick. She has been vomiting since about 9:30 tonight. Unfortunately, she even vomited shortly after taking her anti-nausea medication and we don't know how much her body may have absorbed so we can't give her any more until morning. This is not incredibly new. She has had nausea and vomiting trouble for a few days now, but nothing like tonight. For the past couple of days, after she vomited once, she would be fine for the rest of the night. Not tonight. Right now, Katie and Amy are snuggled up in my bed since Katie's bed was the unfortunate site of the first vomiting incident. I think I'll take the futon for the next few hours and leave them to stretch out and get what sleep they still can. If Katie still feels this sick in the morning, one of us will stay home with her.

No comments: