Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day to Day

Katie is still doing reasonably well. She has a little more trouble with nausea each day and she is looking a little more pale, and is feeling a little bit weaker, but overall she is still pretty good. Tomorrow, she get to go to North Country Hospital for a quick blood test at the lab before her trip to Fletcher Allen on Friday. We expect to find out that she needs a red blood transfusion. It was getting near to low last week, so I would expect that by now she would have crossed the line into low and be needing some blood by Friday.

Last night she went to a T-ball game to watch her brother and his team play T-ball in the rain. Tonight, she is going with us to St. Paul's to watch her brother in this year's evening of the arts. And tomorrow night, she is scheduled to hang out with her Nana and Josh while Amy and I go to a retirement dinner being put on for one of the teachers at Lake Region. We keep her schedule pretty full whenever she is feeling good enough to get out and about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is still doing well.I just love her hugs and kisses she is a very sweet little girl.Love to all Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

I all,
I have been very busy getting things together for the dance. And Katie, you stay well and go to the dance & Roxy can get some more hugs and kisses. You are a very special and precious little girl. And you to Josh.
I will keep praying. Keep up the good work Mom & Dad.
Sleep tight tonight.
Love Roxy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelleys: Sorry I haven't written lately--I have been overwheled by a litter of 6 cocker spaniel puppies, growing fast and requiring lots of attenton. But I think of you and Katie very day and hope that things continue to progress in the right direction.
I just got my latest PCR test back and it was negative--second in the last 3 months!!Thank God for modern medicine!! My very best love to all of you--I leave next week for month long vacation in Virginia with my daughter and will be thinking of you every day.
Love,
Suzanne.